This page is dedicated towards the many different add-ons for Thaumcraft. While it's a component rather than an add-on, Baubles is a mod developed by the creator of Thaumcraft (Azanor) as an API for adding bits of jewelry to your game. It is a separate mod to Thaumcraft, but it is automatically downloaded when you run Minecraft with Thaumcraft installed. The way it works is by adding a new inventory which is accessed by default by pressing "b".
It is also available as a separate download for those who may need it installed for other mods. Download Baubles from here.
Mods Supporting Baubles[edit | edit source]
Mods with Thaumcraft support[edit | edit source]
Bridge Mods[edit | edit source]
- Thaumcarpentry adds aspects to Carpenter's Blocks.
- Another One Bites the Dust (AOBD) allows clusters to be made from other mod's ores. (I.e TiC Cobalt, Thermal Foundation's Ferrous, etc., etc., etc.)
- Avaritia adds two new items if Thaumcraft is installed, The Akashic Records and the Extremely Primordial Pearl.
- Thaumcraft Mob Aspects is a fairly simple mod to add Thaumcraft aspects to mobs from several mods: Lycanite's Mobs, Mo' Creatures, Special Mobs and Twilight Forest.
- Thaumcraft Gates allows BuildCraft Gates to interact with Thaumcraft Objects (e.g. Wand Recharging, Warded Jars, etc.)
- JAMI Provides links to several other mods, but apparently only up to 1.6.4 versions.
- ThaumcraftNEIPlugin adds support for Not Enough Items, allowing it to display workbench and altar recipes.
- Forbidden Magic adds an abundance of new, "darker" items and adds crossovers with Blood Magic and Botania.
- Magia Naturalis adds a few new tools, useful items and mechanics like taint breeding and biome changing.
- Thaumic Tinkerer adds many new items, mainly gear, and most being upgrades of classic Thaumcraft stuff.
- Thaumic Exploration adds some awesome looking and very useful and innovative elements to Thaumcraft as well as some other mod integration.
- Thaumic Energistics adds additional compatibility and items for Applied Energistics 2 and Thaumcraft.
- Tainted Magic adds more variety to tainted lands and gives a greater use to warp as well as adding new ores with items and tools.
Other Mods[edit | edit source]
These each have at least Thaumcraft aspects for their items, and some add crossover items or mechanics.
- IndustrialCraft 2
- Better Storage
- Player Beacons
- Tinkers Construct 2
- Wuppy29's PeacefulPack
- MachineMuse Modular Powersuits
- AOBD 2
- B0bGary's Growable Ores
- Unique Artifacts
- Blood Magic
- Most of Reika's mods.
- Expanded Armory
- Ars Magica 2
- ExtraTIC (see Tinkers' Construct)
- Underground Biomes Constructs
- CoFH mods